Watch: AI and the Future of Work Webinar
What are the real-world impacts of AI on labor and the economy? As policymakers, business leaders, and the broader public consider the future of work – can the promise of AI be realized, and if so, what are their potential impacts on the various stakeholders involved? On June 21, 2019, we gathered the authors of the AI, Labor, and the Economy Case Studies to explore these very questions.
Watch the webinar as the assembled team of experts discuss cut through common misconceptions and highlight findings from case studies featuring three different organizations integrating AI from three different sectors (Steel, Retail Banking, and Biotech).
In this webinar, you will learn about:
- The prerequisites for successful adoption of AI systems
- Where AI impacts internal processes and business results
- How the labor impacts of AI can cascade beyond the firm itself
- The pervasiveness of AI across various geographies, industry sectors, and organizations
- Lars Jensen, Programme Analyst, UNDP
- Lisa Dyer, Director of Policy, Partnership on AI
- Tithi Chattopadhyay, Associate Director, CITP Princeton University
- Moderator: Michael Chui, Partner, McKinsey & Co
Let us know what you thought of the webinar discussion and the topics raised. Join the conversation on Twitter with the hashtag #AIatWork.Back to All Posts